Best way to "enhance" 325i...?

BellasBmw

I bought a 06 325i w/ sport package and auto. I really didnt want to spend the extra $6k for the 330 (40 more horse and few other options (mostly looks)). But is there a way to make my 325i just as powerful as the 330 without spending a ton of money and still keeping the gas mileage resonable? I think the sport package has 17" wheels, but if i wanted to upgrade to 18" rims, id have to buy all new tires as well, right? And run flats are NOT cheap haha, so my best bet would be to wear these tires out before getting new rims? Any ideas on how to enhance my 325 would be greatly appreciated!

-bellasbmw

Congrats on the car! I just bought a new 325i yesterday and I'm going to do some minor adjustments to the car, nothing big though. Probably going to go with a exhaust, cold air induction, etc... Oh yeah.. tint the windows too :) .

The thing you have to watch out for is your warranty. You say you want to make it faster or upgrade it so that it's compatible with the 330 but you want to make sure any work you do will not mess with the warranty because you wouldn't want to find out the hard way and end up dishing out thousands of dollars. Good luck!

bmwjunkie

would anyone know

1) how much performance improvement an exhaust, cold air induction, etc... mod would give?

2) how much this costs?

3) if a novice can install these?

4) if it'll void the warranty?

thanks!