BMW M3 @ Nürnbergring

Hans Stuck is a great driver. He smoked the track, and the Porsche drivers must have been smoking weed, as slow as they appeared to be going.

hosagod said:
You're a really good driver Deutsch100. =D

hahaha, too funny! I've had this video for some time now. This wasn't Adam driving it was Has Stuck as mentioned above by Kirby driving a M3 GTR...

Hans knows that track so well it's scary. I envy him. I would love to live near this track and be able to drive it weekly/daily....

P.S. I posted a 7:02 lap on the Nurburg in GT4 last night. Hans you better watch your back....hehe [;)]

///M SPEED said:
Damn! And after all this time. Will you autograph the Alpina Z8 and send it to me. You can get another on the cheap.....

[read] [rofl] [;)]

Aber natürlich mein guter Herr. Kein Problem.

I will go out in the garage and sign it asap, and then call Fed Ex. You should be receiving your tracking information soon [;)]

deutsch100 said:
Aber natürlich mein guter Herr. Kein Problem.

I will go out in the garage and sign it asap, and then call Fed Ex. You should be receiving your tracking information soon [;)]
Oh god, how I wish it were true...hehe [pray]

If it really happened I think I would have a heart attack before I could actually drive it.... [hihi]

Yeah I've seen this video tonnes of times but it always has something new in store. I actually can't believe how loud the gearbox whine is. Amazing.

Have you guys seen the X5 LM vid with Hans Stuck? That car sounds even better [headbang]