Buying a new one, I have questions. Please help.

newbuyer

Hello,
We are buying a new 2006 325xi (having it built). We just decided yesterday. I thought I was set on a different car then I saw this and was floored! But, is it too good to be true? Will the car give me problems (maintenance)? I am getting the premium luxury package with it, should I add the navigation system? Is it worth the extra money?
Ok and last question. I cant decide on colors. I have read lots of threads here and you guys have confused me even more. Seeing your pics has had me likeing even more color combos. I know I dont want beige interior because lots of you say it gets dirty. Any suggestions. I like the Black, red, white and titanium silver exterior. SEE I cant decide!

Thanks,
Cynthia

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
I'd personally prefer the black and wood interior and the silver exterior... The car has an everything-except-tires-and-gas-warranty for 4yrs or 50k miles. I doubt it will give you any problems. As for navigation, it's up to you if want the I-drive system and need directions often. If you think it's worth the extra money then get it, I believe BMW has improved their navigation as of late so the comparison to the older option is no longer valid.

newbuyer

Thanks for your response. Also, I am wondering if I am getting a good deal. It is about 33500 before taxes and delivery charges. Can I get better? Thanks.

Cynthia

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
Check edmunds.com for the invoice price, also you can try the E90 forum (google) for it they have a link to invoice pricing for it. I don't think there should be delivery charges, maybe a destination charge. I'd say 33,500 sounds good to me.

sly

newbuyer said:
Thanks for your response. Also, I am wondering if I am getting a good deal. It is about 33500 before taxes and delivery charges. Can I get better? Thanks.

Cynthia
PM newty25 and he will tell you how to buy one for $600 over invoice. That's a great deal on any car much less a BMW.

Roshmm

As for the interior color I think it looks better with the beige, then again if you have kids you are better off with a dark interior. Remember with a dark color you will have to clean the dust off very often. I personally like to see the dirt and clean it, than have it mixed in to the interior color.

Roshan.

I personally like the graphite, silver and white. I chose silver with grey leather interior because it had the options I wanted, but I could easily have lived with the white or graphite. I live in S. TX so I thought the black interior would be too hot, but it's my favorite. I woudn't want beige in the silver or graphite (black or grey), but it would look O.K. with the white.

You mentioned maintenance. You do know this car comes with 4 year 50,000 maintenance free don't you?

The best deal I could get was a grand off of sticer. I gave about $35,600 with silver paint option, steptronic transmission, xeon adaptive headlights, sat ready radio, and premium package.

Hope this helps.

newbuyer

Roshan, I am with you on being able to see the dirt. (kind of a neat freak here) And no kids but I still think I will stay away from the beige even though it looks great!
Jack, yes I know the car comes with a warranty but I still dont want a car that is not relaible. I dont know anybody that has BMWs, lot of Mercedes but not BMWs. Sounds like you got a great deal.
Thank you all. You have been a bunch of help. I will keep reading your posts. You guys are a big help!
Thanks
Cynthia