bwm series 1 coupe and sedan!!Scoop photo

EuroE34, I'm pretty sure there is tape over the rear lights on the sedan, and the grille on the first pic. I still dont really like them

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
It always cracks me up how they mask the cars. Gotta love those rear lights....look they are off the E36. At least they don't have the cutsey smile with the fog light dimples in the lower air intake and bumper.....yet...let's hope that's masking and the real front will be something masculine! Cross your fingers for vanHooydonk.

I saw what I believe to be a 1-series hatchback at Circuit City in Ocala, FL (of all places?!?!) on Friday. It looked old though. It was all black. The headlights were cloudy and had a brownish tinge - looked like a very old car. I told my friend it looked identical to the pictures I saw, but he said it was way too old to be a new car. The curves were obvious though; I'd never seen a BMW with curves like that before 2003. It had a real long front (hood reminded me of the Z-series), but the back looked more rounded than the one in the picture above. I don't really know what I saw, but it looked a lot like the 1-series pics many have posted. Unfortunately, I was just picking up a gift on my way to Miami so I wasn't able to get a picture.