C/D Pits the M3 against a Turbo and a GT-R... Guess who wins?

Good read, They are not kidding about the "put your ass in its seat" acceleration of the Porsche Turbo. Neighbor friend has one that has been tuned and new exhaust.... a bit over 600 hp. The ONLY car that I have ever been scared to drive. An unexperienced driver could definitely get into (dangerous/deadly) trouble very quickly in that car.

My buddy just sold his 997 TT for a Z06. I do love the Z06, but the Black on Black TT was a beast and beautiful to boot. I ask him everytime I see him why he sold the Porsche....

That being said, the Z06 unbelievable....

CosmosBlack

I've read reviews on the GT-R on what it can do, and did....honestly, I don't care a bit. It's ugly! I wouldn't buy it (especially at that price!) even if it was faster than the Bugatti Veyron.

it's an interesting read. i don't think the gt-r is as elegant, but it's more about pure, unbridled performance. the pink interior of that porsche is also so feminine that i don't think i could ever stomach it.

that said, the writers show their biases fairly clearly. the gtr- is definitely the better performing car, but it costs more and is designed for those wanting all-out performance. those who want a daily driver that also performs well will like the m3 more.