Car Of The Month January Nominations

This is a new thing here so it might take a few weeks to get accustomed to. But i think it will work out well, and it will also be fun to see who has the best car for that month, hints the name car of the month. So we are going to start this off with nominations for the upcoming month of January. I think that it would be appropriate for the person that is nominating someone else to either put a pic of the persons car that they are nominating or just the name of the person who's car they are nomination and then the people can take the liberty of looking at the gallery themselves to go look at the designated persons gallery.

so i will start the nominations for January off with.....

hosagod's 2004 330Ci

Tom said:
That is my car. [|)]

Tom you goof [;)] , unless there is something you haven't told us; I believe he is talking about the photo of the car (E30 cabrio) you posted. Not the photo of your E46 M3 Dan posted.....

However, I could be wrong..... Just what I took from it.....

[:o] yeah, I know, I'm too used to typing E30 I guess.... but I still think Mike's 318is is one of the sweetest E36... not just because it look cool, but because he didn't buy it looking like that. He's done a lot of work on it himself. He didn't just slap a set of rims on it and call it "done". The car is a great city car, fast on the highway, and it gets track time too. Excellent work Mike.