CHRIS BANGLE INTERVIEW - CBS Sunday Morning!

I just caught the last 30 seconds of an interview with Bangle on CBS Sunday Morning. Did anyone see the whole segment?

California/West Coast gang - I think you are 3 hours delayed on this show - maybe someone on the left coast can watch it and fill us in?

From the CBS Web Site:

DRIVEN DESIGNER
If you think BMW’s look good, you might want to meet the man in charge of how BMWs look. CBS News Correspondent Anthony Mason, sat down with Chris Bangle, head of design at BMW and found the secret of keeping an old car looking new.

Big Daddy

I just watched the interview and I thought it was very interesting. The interviewer was well balanced and even made mention of the anti-Bangle web sites. He said that BMW surpassed Benz and was rapidly gaining on Lexus as the biggest seller of luxury cars in America. Bangle seemed humble and like he had a vision for the future of BMW. I thought Bangle came across as a likeable person, he seemed to have an attitude like, this is what I have done, this is what I am and hopefully it will be successful!

He's nice. I've seen a couple of interviews with him. Still doesn't change the fact that I hate his designs. Well, the Z4 is ok. But that's about it. I don't count the E46 since that wasn't truly his.

amc pacer....well maybe that was his son? you know? lil nicky? mmjuuaahahhaa

serious, bangle is a very freindly and communicative person. but as already said, his designs are awefull. he should take his vision of the future and try using it on bathroom equipment instead of bmw's

Wadula said:
amc pacer....well maybe that was his son? you know? lil nicky? mmjuuaahahhaa

serious, bangle is a very freindly and communicative person. but as already said, his designs are awefull. he should take his vision of the future and try using it on bathroom equipment instead of bmw's
Nah, just hire a different/new set of designers that are also BMW purists. [thumb] They should know what would look good.