Don't stare

I was driving my car and someone in front of me saw my car, and decided to switch lanes. It was at a light, so we weren't going very fast. The person was staring so bad at my car, guess she liked it, that she rammed a car in front of her in the other lane.

Oddly, after the accident, she lowered her window, and asked me what kind of car I had. [hatchet]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
mc909321 said:
I was driving my car and someone in front of me saw my car, and decided to switch lanes. It was at a light, so we weren't going very fast. The person was staring so bad at my car, guess she liked it, that she rammed a car in front of her in the other lane.

Oddly, after the accident, she lowered her window, and asked me what kind of car I had. [hatchet]
[rofl]

mc909321 said:

lol was she atleast hot
and if so did you atleast get her number

mc909321 said:

Funny, just last week a lady (very nice looking) pulled up next to me at a red light in a Mercedes Benz SLK 350, black, with the top down. When I finally looked over to the right she was waiting. She kept pointing to my car (I had just washed it) and giving me the thumbs up. Due to my passenger side window being up I could read her lips as she was saying, "Nice car etc...".

I roll down my window and she just kept going on and on about how much she loved my car. I told her that her car is very very nice and that I like it as well. She said, "thank you, but I really really love your car". I just smiled and said, "Thank you" and drove off once the turn signal turned green.

It does make you feel good when you get props from random people on the street, especially when they too are driving a very fine automobile.....