First BMW/First Post

I traded-in my `03 SC430 for an `05 645Ci on July 15th. The funny thing was that I wasn't in the market for a car. I was curious to see the 6-Series convertible up close and there was a BMW dealership next door to the Best Buy where I had gone to purchase a couple of power strips. A test drive was all it took. The 645Ci is an awesomely powerful car. Other than lacking power, I had no complaints regarding the SC430; however, it is no match for the 645Ci.

sweet car- congrats. just make sure not to buy batteries at any best buy or radio shack near a porsche, ferrari, or lotus dealership either... otherwise, u might also need a bigger garage... <lol> [rofl]

Detrich said:
sweet car- congrats. just make sure not to buy batteries at any best buy or radio shack near a porsche, ferrari, or lotus dealership either... otherwise, u might also need a bigger garage... <lol> [rofl]
Once I test drove the 645 and knew that I wanted to negotiate for the car I still had the presence of mind to call my wife to ask her for permission. Unfortunately, even though the trip to Best Buy for power strips was the truth, that story is like a nuclear weapon - it can be used only once!

Last edited: