help vlad!

ok ... heres the deal ...

the apartment complex where i live sprinkled my car with paint!

obviously i can get most of it off with a razor (the sprinkles on the glass only)

how can i get the rest of it off the trim/paint?

heres the damage ...

Ben

Last edited:
First, I would approach the apartment complex and request they pay for a detailing job, and have a professional remove the over spray. If that doesn't pan out...

Hopefully, you had some wax on the car. That'll make it somewhat easier to remove. Start with some instant detailer, (like Meguire's Final Inspection), and a plastic razor blade. The instant detailer will lubricate the surface and make things easier with the plastic razor blade.

If spots are too tough for the above, get a good clay bar. Autogeek has a rather new clay bar cleaner that is getting some good reviews. Diamondite Speed Clay.

update

heres the update

i talked to the front office and they agreed to pay for a detail job ...

so everything worked out ...

turns out it happened to about 40 people here

Ben

it's mostly morons that run complexes like that, glad that yours at least pay!!!!

our complex gets new roofs. they had given out a warning yesterday evenning not to park the car directly in front of the house and not to have valueable thing on the balcony as debry could harm it. well they started yesterday in the morning whereas the warning arrived yesterday night, and furthermore the warning dates for today as work start, not yesterday....great for the people that have their car parked in front of the building!