Here's the new cab!

Pic's for Joseph!

So, it's my dad's, it a 1992 E30 318i cabrio... it needs work... mostly little stupid things, and suspension. Three e30's, and an E34 in the driveway.[headbang]

All your e30's (excluding e34 yukkyness) looks teh sex!

Nah I joke, the e34 is sexy too, however, its suffering a sort of automotive form of "pms" if you will :p
Now get those bmw's to bed!! Its cold out :p
Peace Scotty!

Thanks guys... I love taking care of these things!

Actually the e34 is suffering more than PMS... it's got the cancer (rust)! At the moment, it's not even driving. The wheel bearing problem has taken it off the road... add on the shattered highbeam, cracked foglight, front bearing, alternator dying, M5 rims need new rubber, worn ball joints, and desperately in need of an oil change, I've seen about enough of the thing!!! Having said that, anyone want to buy a 525i? Slightly used.

Thanks guys... I love taking care of these things!

Actually the e34 is suffering more than PMS... it's got the cancer (rust)! At the moment, it's not even driving. The wheel bearing problem has taken it off the road... add on the shattered highbeam, cracked foglight, front bearing, alternator dying, M5 rims need new rubber, worn ball joints, and desperately in need of an oil change, I've seen about enough of the thing!!! Having said that, anyone want to buy a 525i? Slightly used.
Sorry Scotty but..... M50 swap [:I]