How much off MSRP did you get on the 335i?

meegle

My wife drove both the 328i as well as the 335i sedan. After adding up all the options, the difference was just $3700 ($42,095/$45,795).
We decided to go with the 335i and our sales rep(Fields BMW) attempted to locate a Sapphire metallic w-tera interior,sport pkg, steptronic w-paddle shifters,premium pkg, comfort access.
We were shocked that there were NONE in the system [thumbd]

He suggested that we order one and that we could take delivery in roughly 10-12 weeks.
We haven't talked price yet but what kind of "deals" are there currently? We realize that this model is brand new and in high demand but just curious as to what others have paid.
We will be placing the order this week so any input would be greatly appreciated [:)]

My neighbor is a salesmen and I was just talking to him about the leases last night.

The sedans aren't selling near as well as the coupes - they have really good lease deals on the 335 sedans right now - somewhere in the mid to high $300/mn

The X3 has fantastic lease deals - $298/mn

lol, well as I was told by several people and several dealerships, they dont budge ont he coupes so I ended up paying a little over $51k. I have heard they work with the price of the sedans

BMW3R

I traded a 2005 Subaru Legacy that was auctioning at $16,500. My dealer gave me $500 under MSRP and worked a deal to get me $18,500 for my trade. The dealer went out of their way to help me get into the car, but they were not willing to budge on the $500 off MSRP.

How much off MSRP did you get on the 335i?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife drove both the 328i as well as the 335i sedan. After adding up all the options, the difference was just $3700 ($42,095/$45,795).
We decided to go with the 335i and our sales rep(Fields BMW) attempted to locate a Sapphire metallic w-tera interior,sport pkg, steptronic w-paddle shifters,premium pkg, comfort access.
We were shocked that there were NONE in the system

He suggested that we order one and that we could take delivery in roughly 10-12 weeks.
We haven't talked price yet but what kind of "deals" are there currently? We realize that this model is brand new and in high demand but just curious as to what others have paid.
We will be placing the order this week so any input would be greatly appreciated

I suggest to look online for other BMW Dealer car Inventory. LOok at it and check out what you want on it. Print it out with the dealer name invoice # and Price. go to your local dealer and show them what you want ..At first he or she will hit you with a high number just tell them i will think about. go to another dealer ship tell them a little of bs my local dealer give this xxxx below the asking price on the print out. .. The saleman will try to savage his cost so he will trying to stay the high side. Make sure you save the paper that have all of the sinformation about that car when u guys sitting down on the table with that saleman. that is your prof. after that go there to you local dealer ship n tell them that you when to another dealership n got better price n deal. anyways to cut the story short. after you finished dealing or bargain (lol) down.. you request them to ship it to you. from another dealership. it is called Dealership swap. They will do it if they really want your business. By the way, go to your dealership close to the end of the month or on special holiday to have great deal.

I got my 335i sedan 4dr 6 m no option just standard for 37000. (l0l) i got in in middle of Jan 07 From 42900 - 37000 = 5900 off . that is a steal. By the way. those package that you want it on your car. You have to Order it. cause very few car have confort access . anyways once you order it. You wont be able to bargain down that much.

pr330i

I got $500 over dealer INVOICE on my 330i sedan and it was a custom factory order built last April and delivered in June.
It was about $3200 off MSRP.