Interested in adding 100lb-ft of torque to your 335?

their SC kit for an e46 m3 is upward of $6k, i don't know how much it is for the intercooled set up, but thats a lotta cheese

Last edited:

meegle

Kirby said:
Wow!!!! $1,300 for 100 ft-lb increase!!! Incredible!!!

The tuner is also doing various stops around the country in order to help tune the package.
I have heard Maryland will be his latest stop.
Hoping a few of us in Florida can persuade him to pay us a visit as well(summer or fall).

Vishu PRocede

I owned 335i 4dr sedan 6m. with 3600 Miles. i have an issue with the Oil gauge temperature going pass the middle about 230 degree .. The Fuel Pump have some issue on the 335i. The High pressure Fuel pump need to be replace first. There are other 335i option n model out there does not have Cooling system on there car. They using somekind of jelly base to cool off the turbo. I would have to say wait until they get better fuel pump to replace the current one.. I dont want to blow my turbo with 90 xtra torque cause i have weak cooling system. Dont jump into conclusion on the stats. Remember this.. you drive everyday with your car. Those Vishu want to heist up so people can buy their product. Go to dynoComp.com or call them .. they stop modify the 335i cause of the Fuel Pump and cooling issue.