Is SMG's automatic smooth

Toshi

Yeah, Ill let you know how everything goes. I am thinking about switching either the end of this year or next year. I like the 04 models. I personally really cant stand the new designes by what's that dude's name which i cant remember right now. I think all the 3-series and M3's will change by 05, so probably sometimes before that I hope I can get a new car. How do you like the new designes anyway? I think people either loves it or hates it. The split is pretty much even/even.

Yeah, Chris Bangle is the BMW design chief with questionable design talent [8] . The 7 series needed some getting use to, but I kinda like them now. The new 5 series is even worse, but I think I'll get to like them after seeing them more often. When the style changed from the E36 to E46 in the 3 series, I really couldn't figure out if I liked it. Eventually, it kinda grew on me... and now I love the design, especially the M3s. The new M6 looks okay as well. Let's hope he doesn't mess around too much with the 3 series in the future.

Toshi

Actually I really like the change from E36 to E46. I have driven my ex-girlfriend's E36. It wasnt a very good experience. I am kinda tall, so I always felt so cramped in it. And all the mirrors and stuff just dont seem to be in the right place. The most troubling part is that the electrical system (the famous BMW downfall) is always screwed up. I dont mind the new 7's too much, and I actually like the new 5's. I think the 3's should be more sporty so I dont like that "fat" look, like the ones of the 5's and 7's. I have seen a picture of the new 3's somewhere, and belive me, the future doesnt look very bright.

BTW, the 6's are pretty sweet IMO.