Is the 335i Luxurious?

kenji4861

I currently have an Acura TSX and fell in love with the 335i.

I want my next car to be quick and a bit sporty, but also want it to be luxurious. Meaning, I want it to be comfortable / quite inside / feel rich in general.

I'm still in debate to get something like a low end 5 series or even an Acura RL or Infiniti M for the luxury.

Can any of you give input on that?

The 335i is luxurious, but it has a prominent sportiness to it. The leather, plastics and woods are high end, and all have a rich feel to them. The ride will be firmer and tighter than you'll get from Infiniti or Acura, but IMO more rewarding. If you want luxurious with a hint of sportiness, test drive a mid range 5 Series. It's a great blend of both, and great interior room. You might also want to test drive an A4 or A6. They are also sporty/luxurious combined, and the interior quality is possibly higher than BMW or MBZ.

kenji4861

Awesome! Thanks for the advice. I'm going to an auto show this weekend (PERFECT TIMING!). I'll check out all 5 series, 3 series, Audi A4,A6.. and Acura/Lexus/Infiniti just in case :)

From just researching.. the 335i coupe looks/sounds like the car for me.. but we'll see .

Thanks again guys!

BMW hit the nail on the head when they released the new 335 coupe! This car is one of the hottest cars on the market. Very comfortable to drive. Very little road noise yet extremely powerful and responsive with virtually no turbo lag.

You may need to get an order in to a dealership to get ahold of one because not many dealerships have any available.

You need to drive it.... but drive all the others first. You'll see why.

jkronq

I have a 4 door 335 and a 2004 M3. Both are great cars. What I like about the 335 is that it takes the "edge" off of the M3. It kind of tames it if that makes any sence. The 335 if very smooth yet very fast. You can not go wrong with one.