Is what i am paying too much

99M3

Hi All

Well I sold my RX7 and just about to buy a 99 M3 with Dinan upgrades that include the following:

DINAN prepared M3
Metalic black with black leather, 5spd. Miles = 93K Price paying for car is $23K

Equipped with stage II supercharger system outputting 360+ H.P., stage III engine software, stage III competition suspension, rare hi flow intake manifold, hi flow throttle body, hi flow-air flow meter package, tuned free flow exhaust.

The car is very clean and apart from the stone chips that we all have to grin and bare there has been no expense spared from what I can see. It drives very well and handles like a dream.

I was wondering if what I am about to pay for this car is too much and would appreciate all you out there that have superiour knowledge about priceing to help me understnad if this is a good buy.

Thanks in advance

99M3

99M3

I am looking forward so much. I checked with the Dinan Garage and they told me that the car is a full Stage 4 conversion and there is not much else I can do to it. He told me it is quicker then the new ones!! I will have to wait and see.

I will post pictures.

Thanks

99M3

99M3

Hi

I know the mileage is insane but I am not too worried as they suspension upgrades (Stage 4 Dinan) where all done around the 35K. Also the rear suspension bushes where replaced at 83K and the car which I now have drive great. I will pamper her this weekend and take some pictures for you all.

M399

Bugger that looks like crap. Someone please help and tell me how I can post something bigger then 50000 which is what the website is saying is the max for any pictures![eek]