Just picked her up! Check her out.

Detrich said:
congrats and nice car. but, almost $50k, and i didn't know that the 335 only seats 4...
If the price tag is an issue, you can always choose the 328i Coupe. You pay a higher price for the twin turbos and performance...and after test driving both, I can say it was not even a choice for me. Don't get me wrong, the 328i is still one hell of a car, but I prefer the driving experience and response from the 335i. If you need the extra seating, there is the sedan with the new engines.

Z4NOLA

Great looking ride!

[thumb]
I have one on order -- now at Preparation Center (according to Owner's Circle) -- with almost the same configuration (Black Sapphire Metallic, Automatic and no Cold Weather Package -- just heated seats).

I can't wait!

Enjoy.

pydo82,

i am thinking of that combo. please post pics once you get it...i am planning to place an order in 1-2 weeks, still can't decide on metallic black/coral red/gray poplar vs montego blue/cream beige/gray poplar....either way, i don't have a choice but to get the 328xi since i'm moving to chicago and dealing with 9-12 inches of snow during winter....

Ian, welcome aboard.
when you make it up to chi town, besure to spring for snows.
A/S does a descent job in the light stuff, but when the accumulation starts, you'll feel much better knowing you have the sure footed snow tires under ya.

i'm drooling over 335 hardtop btw..

Crimson Turbo - I know what you're feeling. I have to say, this car is one of a kind. I love mine too. I'm just waiting for the new G37s to drive up at a red light. =)

Did you get anything off the sticker? I talked them down to $1k, was wondering if it's going around. This is back in June but it took till 8.15 to receive it. But as you know, it was well worth the wait. =)

Enjoy!

I didnt get anything off the sticker price, but I think this is because I ordered mine the day orders started in the US in September 2006. LOL. I am not very good at waiting for things. ;-)

Yeah, I am not the happiest with the run-flat tires...but I bought the Tire warranty under recommendation from my cousin and am glad I did. If I didnt have it I'd have bought more than 8 tires by now.