m5 parts

mikev

Bournemouth, England (but still at my desk)
you've got a 400bhp V8 BMW spent millions of euros in development. You'll be sacrificing reliability and economy if you change too much. i would stear clear of air boxes etc. the best you can do, if you really want to, is to get the ECU remapped and free flowing cats. remember in current tune your good for 250k + miles of uber crusing. (and its good for 180Mph+ without the limiter TRUST ME!!![:D] [:D] [:D] ) remember schnitzer, Alpina etc havn't actually squeezed much more of of the car (Size does count!!) and these guys know what there doing![driving]

If you've got money to burn, try here:

www.dinanusa.com

They can get that thing to 470 hp and a 4.1 0-60.

If you don't do driving schools, you should. That car really can't be driven at anywhere near its limits on the street. Plus, if you haven't learned how to drive at speed in stock form, you would be foolish to modify the car until you do.

FAIK you could be Mario Andretti, but from the tenor of your question I am guessing you could use some track time. I know I could.

I have a 2001 M-5 its plenty fast. I went with the Dinan (air boxes,exhaust, and slipped differential) it runs great. But your right, there's limited places where you can "open" it up. Be selective on your modifications, its a great machine...there is no substitute

atak88

If you are looking to upgrade your headlights to the angel eye kind found in the 2001-2003 models please let me know I would like to purchase the current 2000 m5 set that you have on the car.