My First BMW

Capt

Here are some pics of my '94 325ic I got a couple weeks ago. This is my first BMW and I am extremely pleased so far. I found this one owner with only 46K. Took it to the local BMW dealer for belts, battery, oil change and a once over and couldn't be happier with it. I just bought some M-contours that should be here next week. Let me know what else the car could use.

Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

Capt

Change of Head Unit

I did change the stock head unit out for a clarion 735 MP3 changer. The Clarion came as close as I could find to the amber dash lights.

Attachments

Capt

Thanks

Thanks guys,

I did clean her up a bit but the floor mat was in there in the pic. Just can't tell from that angle. Does anyone know if the lug nuts on my stock wheels will work with the contours when they arrive?

Nice catch Wadula, and thanks Capt. for cleaning her up before showing her to all of us. You know it just isn’t right to post a pic of a dirty BMW unless you really have to. [;)]

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
///M SPEED said:
Nice catch Wadula, and thanks Capt for cleaner her before showing her to all of us. You know it just isn’t right to post a pic of a dirty BMW unless you really have to. [;)]
Very true [hihi]

Also, sweet looking ride Capt.[thumb]