My gallery update come look! please

Ok I have a huge update on my gallery the past week I have worked on but Im still adding more, currently I have three new albums on there now, The San Jose State University, San Francisco Part 2, and Santana Row. I have also added some more portraits too in the portrait section. Feel free to see my gallery and tell me what you gusy think of it, reply back to me on your opinions and what you guys think. Thanks again

-Justin

http://phieta.boldlygoingnowhere.org/l3cgallery/main.php?g2_itemId=490

Tom

Staff Team
When I went there, this was a street and you can park right in front of Joe West Hall. Its crazy to see it looks like this now.

^ Yeah I live in Joe West hall since the Campus Village is full but Im applyign to get in next year. I still ike it too. I love college life as a photo major, out all the time taking pics. Especially portrait pics I have done recently.

Tom

Staff Team
jcz1987 said:
^ Yeah I live in Joe West hall since the Campus Village is full but Im applyign to get in next year. I still ike it too. I love college life as a photo major, out all the time taking pics. Especially portrait pics I have done recently.
Funny, I lived on the 12th floor of Joe West Hall too. Did they ever install A/C up there yet?

I live on the 11th floor and no A/C yet... all they did was give it ne paint and carpet thats all. my floor is quiet no one socializes at all but yeah I will get more pics p tonight.