My "New" E30

Hey guys i just wanted to share some pictures of my new e30 that I bought.
It is an 86 325es.
The guy I bought it from had just redone most of the engine with stroker conversion (i head, intake,flow meter, ecu...) he also swapped out the aluminum bumpers with the euro plastics and installed the air damn spoiler in the front. Plus new paint job last year, new bilstein shocks with lowering springs and 18" alpina replicas.
I drove it almost 1000 miles from Florida back to NO and it was a blast to drive, hauls some serious butt!
I love these cars, I can't wait to swap out the stock differential for a 4.10 lsd.
^_^

Attachments

Car looks nice and clean, maybe was owned by a club member?
The colour scheme inside is interesting, looks great anyway! Nice pick up.
Yea, i'm not too happy about the interior, he swapped out the old leather for 92 Mirage seats and I don't know what he was thinking with the gray interior panels.
Oh well.^_^

I knew it!!

I wanted to say I'd seen it on e-bay. But some folks get pissed about saying you saw their car on e-bay.

BTW, I've seen some really nice E30s over the last few years on e-bay but was always afraid to go for it!

Nice ride, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine![clap]

Zdaneman sends[bmwdance]

Nice car. I've heard E30s are the best BMWs made many times. I'm tempted to get one and see, but all the ones around here are rusted out.
I too have heard lots of people saying that the bmw e30 was the BEST car ever made etc, etc...

Although the e30 is a great little car, I disagree that it is the BEST.

If you ever to want to get one, aim for the latest model one you can find.