New arrival on the way!

No pics yet, but my Dad just bought a red 1992 E30 318i cabrio. New roof, excellent interior, 203,000kms, 5 speed... Needs some work, but nothing I can't do myself. Just a few dash lights out, a few plastic bits broken, and of course the antenna mast doesn't work. I've just got to convince him to let me lower it, and put a ssk in it.

I'll post some pics hopefully next week.[bmwdance]

yup, seems all I do is babysit these cars:) The problem now is; where do we park two e30 cabrio's, and a mint e30 with 75,000kms? There are only 2 spots in the garage... I guess something will have to live out on the driveway under a cover with the e34:( Either that, or I'll have to move out.... BUT I'M TAKING ALL MY TOOLS WITH ME!!!! MUUUAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't ask, Graham!

I'm 28, and yes I live at home... for now anyways. Buying a house out here is bloody expensive if I want to live near work, either that or its a long commute from the countryside.

You?

25. Went to boarding school at 12, then moved out after I finished school, then ran back home to the nest when I bought a house at 22 as it made more sense to bludge off Mum and Dad, pay the mortgage, and collect rent, but I got sick of that and now live in my own house.

And still pay the mortgage....

Us Gen Y-ers are part of a generation of kippers. Kids In Parents Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings!