new to the boards..here's my ride..

kelly o

hey what's up everyone..i'm new to the forum..just thought i'd share some recent pictures of my car.. it's a 2000 328 ci..

Last edited:

kelly o

wow thanks guys for such great feedback..i've had the car for about a year now..
and yesterday my boyfriend and i three stage waxed it..and attacked it with a claybar lol
i'm pretty happy with the results..

from what i see so far you guys have some great rides yourselves

[:)]

kelly o

haha well thats really flattering..i wish.. actually all those shots my boyfriend took..we're both pretty much photo freaks..but yea they did turn out really nice..we were on a pretty secluded road so we got lucky that there weren't any cars coming by..

thanks again...i'd love to see some sick photos of you guys' cars if you have any..?

"hah i wish..i'm an 18 year old kid with a $300 camera.." -my boyfriend [:D]

epj3

I cant believe how good some of those pictures look.

You and your boyfriend should get into professional photography. The pictures look like they belong in car and drive or in an Ad from bmw. [eek] [thumb]

kelly o

epj3 said:
I cant believe how good some of those pictures look.

You and your boyfriend should get into professional photography. The pictures look like they belong in car and drive or in an Ad from bmw. [eek] [thumb]
wow thanks that is really flattering..hopefully one day..[;)]

kelly o

brahtw8 said:
Here are a few of one of my cars:

http://www.bmwboard.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=870

Got any BMW-driving sisters? [;)]
that car is insanely sick...very nice machine.. [:0]
i noticed you said ''one'' of your cars..i shudder to wonder what else is in your garage..?

as for my sister..sadly she isn't of driving age yet..haha..but in 2 years i can guarantee you she will be in a german auto haha that is if i have anything to do with it..[hihi]

kelly o said:
that car is insanely sick...very nice machine.. [:0]
i noticed you said ''one'' of your cars..i shudder to wonder what else is in your garage..?

as for my sister..sadly she isn't of driving age yet..haha..but in 2 years i can guarantee you she will be in a german auto haha that is if i have anything to do with it..[hihi]
Wonder no longer; simply read my signature . . . [;)]

kelly o

brahtw8 said:
Wonder no longer; simply read my signature . . . [;)]

ahhh of course..so on any given day you've got a choice of 2 amazing cars to pick from [^]

how much improvement did your dinan chip give..i was thinking of adding the intake and chip at the same time..

kelly o said:
you've got some great taste man..[thumb]

that m3 looks real tight.
I love Breyton wheels. The Magiks (sic?) are very cool too, particularly now that they have a 3 pc version. (Is it a 2 pc?) Too bad they don't make them for non-BMWs. [:(] Maybe I'll put a set on my next bimmer . . .