Official New M3 pictures from Geneva Auto Show

Beekbmwm3 said:
Nice, I want to DRIVE IT!!

What is that just under the vents and hazard lights????...please tell me it is not a casette player?
It's the lcd for the climate control temps and settings. Thank God BMW and Benz stopped putting cassette slots in the cars. I think Lexus or Range Rover still might do it. I know the 2006 Lexus Hybrid had a cassette player on the dashboard. What cutting edge technology for a hybrid to have [;)]

Tom

Staff Team
Wow that does look really good. Hopefully they'll have one at the Dallas Auto show later on this month.

If I were to get one, I'd probably wait another year or two. No more first year purchases for me.

Tom said:
Wow that does look really good. Hopefully they'll have one at the Dallas Auto show later on this month.

If I were to get one, I'd probably wait another year or two. No more first year purchases for me.
Tom, was your M3 a first year purchase, or the FX? Problems?

I think I was very, very brave getting the 2007 X5. Besides from having to have the battery charged (when they prepped the car, it wasn't done)...it's been great. A first year BMW with no issues, is a very big accomplishment for BMW :)

Tom

Staff Team
deutsch100 said:
Tom, was your M3 a first year purchase, or the FX? Problems?

I think I was very, very brave getting the 2007 X5. Besides from having to have the battery charged (when they prepped the car, it wasn't done)...it's been great. A first year BMW with no issues, is a very big accomplishment for BMW :)

My M3 was a first year purchase.

Don't get me wrong, I think BMW has probably come a long ways since 2001. But with all the little recalls I had with my M3, I told myself I wouldn't buy another first year car.

Tom said:
My M3 was a first year purchase.

Don't get me wrong, I think BMW has probably come a long ways since 2001. But with all the little recalls I had with my M3, I told myself I wouldn't buy another first year car.
Hehe, what do you mean Tom, we're still getting recalls on them. Have you taken you're in for the emissions recall? I still need to schedule mine.....

It looks really nice! I do have to say that I was hoping the wheelarches would have a little more pronounced flare to them, though - just something to set it off a little more from the 335i coupe.

Hmmm, it's not as...restrained as they used to be! It does look fkn mean and I like the look of that standard manual transmission although BMW still insist on using those horrible plastic foot-pedals. Give us some drilled aluminium ones in an M3 please! I'd have one though [hihi]

Chesty Bonds said:
Hmmm, it's not as...restrained as they used to be! It does look fkn mean and I like the look of that standard manual transmission although BMW still insist on using those horrible plastic foot-pedals. Give us some drilled aluminium ones in an M3 please! I'd have one though [hihi]
PETE!!! Where the hell have you been? It's been a long time mate. Good to see you're still kicking!

-Adam