Parting 87' 325i 4dr Black Auto

mrjiggy

I am parting an 87' 325i 4door Auto Black...this is an early 87' with the non-integrated fog lamps...I am parting the entire car...I am using the hood, fenders, headlight buckets, OBC, and 3.73 LSD for my 90' that I'm repairing...everything else is up for sale...I'm sure you can use something...I have a 535 AFM too if you want both meters to do the swap...The car has cardinal leather interior that I will be restoring...It has no rips or tears...It's in nice condition...If you want to restore it yourself and I don't have to work on it, than I can give you a great deal on the entire interior...The body is in really nice shape...soo if you got a black 325 and need to replace a door or trunk lid, but don't feel like getting the entire car painted, here is your chance...the engine ate some valves...previous owner had sticker that said belt should have been changed at 28K ...car has 126K....I have cruise control units, A/C compoinents, calipers, rims, toolkit, window motors, locks, etc. let me known what u need and I'll give you a great deal...my phone # is 732-495-6612...leave a message, if I'm not home and I'll get back to you...I'm in NJ USA...God Bless out troops.