pix of my new 04 330Ci !!!

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
The nav system is awesome. It does make the inside look that much better.

But the real joy is the functionality (just like all BMW features). The system is very easy to use, the maps are well detailed, the information database is extensive, the software has all the bells and whistles you expect.

The ultimate driving toy!!!!

For $1800 I think it was well worth it over the long haul.

snowcrash said:
i'm getting the same color/rims, the car looks great! i wish i had the money for a nav system though [:(]

snowcrash...you got a fantastic deal on yours...take it and run. But I have thought the same thing about mine, it would be a fun "toy", but I never drive when I travel and I am not sure I would use it that much.

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
Thanks for all the responses.

About the nav system, if you live in any kind of metropolitan area at all, the thing is invaluable.

It will guide you anywhere and has too many features to get into here.

One of my favorites is the "new route" capability which will plot an alternate route for any entered distance to guide you around traffic, construction, etc.

That is one sweet ride! Glad to hear you are happy with the NAV unit. It really enhances the cockpit. I'm waiting for delivery of a 2004 325xi, ordered with the NAV, so your pictures made the wait even more painful.

Congrats.

bmwrocks said:
Thanks for all the responses.

About the nav system, if you live in any kind of metropolitan area at all, the thing is invaluable.

It will guide you anywhere and has too many features to get into here.

One of my favorites is the "new route" capability which will plot an alternate route for any entered distance to guide you around traffic, construction, etc.
I was not aware of those capabilities. That would make a big difference. My only exposure to GPS navigation has been in rental cars, sounds like BMW's is much better.