pix of my new 04 330Ci !!!

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
Mr. Elusive,
Lame is a little harsh. First of all, I live in Central Florida. I always put a sunshade in the windshield when I park outside, so I take the radar detector down and put it between the parking brake lever and the console when the shade is up. If it was hardwired this might not work out so well. Second of all, the cord is not noticeable from the outside as I have very dark tinted windows, so far I have passed the "looking cool" test. Third of all, do you think anyone besides you really cares that you think it looks lame?

I think you have a lot of nerve (driving a cheapo interior G35SC and all) to call anything to do with my car "lame".

Have a great day.

bmwrocks said:
Mr. Elusive,
Lame is a little harsh. First of all, I live in Central Florida. I always put a sunshade in the windshield when I park outside, so I take the radar detector down and put it between the parking brake lever and the console when the shade is up. If it was hardwired this might not work out so well. Second of all, the cord is not noticeable from the outside as I have very dark tinted windows, so far I have passed the "looking cool" test. Third of all, do you think anyone besides you really cares that you think it looks lame?

I think you have a lot of nerve (driving a cheapo interior G35SC and all) to call anything to do with my car "lame".

Have a great day.
The whole point of this forum is so you can get sugestions , help and info from other people.

It is very wrong of you to ditch someones car he didnt ditch your car he just said he thought the radar lookes lame. And yes to some it may be lame.

And i dont know why you just said a g35s interior is cheap because i have been in one and thought is was very nice.

And by the way you have a very nice looking 330

Last edited:
Umm, I was actually just commenting that the radar cord going down the middle hurts the class of the interior and is perhaps annoying (it was annoying in my Jetta), and I was just making the suggestion that you should consider a hard-wire kit to make it more nicely integrated. MANY people opt for the hard-wire kit for the Passport 8500 because they quickly get sick of the thick and coiled cord that stands out like crazy. But if you wanna insult cars, let's go.
The interior of my G35C is not cheap at all...it's actually pretty damn nice. Position of the all the buttons is very convenient and the aluminum trim actually does look pretty luxurious (along with the digital radio head unit, dual digital climate control, and organized layout of the buttons). The orange illumination of all the buttons at night really makes for a very exciting interior. And if you would like to race, I'll be glad to out-accelerate, out-handle, and out-brake you any day.
I only complemented your car and I was merely offering a helpful suggestion but you took it the wrong way and acted like a jerk, and look where it got you.

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
No big deal y'all. No one likes to be disrespected for any reason. Enough said. A truce is called Mr. Elusive. I love your car really, and I know it would eat me alive off the line. I don't think it would out handle mine though. Maybe you could cause you're a better driver. Congrats for that. With a professional driver, I am sure the BMW outperforms the Infiniti.

depends on what model i can beet a 525i of the line with ease and i can out handle one to.

I know this because i raced one today. I normaly wont race a bmw but if the driver is being a jerk im going to give it to him.

I think it all depends on wht model it is.

I think you are under estamating the power and handeling of the g35

Fine. Like I said, I was only complimenting the car and offering the suggestion (regarding the cord). I re-read my original comment and I can understand how it may have came out wrong, but my intent was to never insult your car. I apologize if you took it the wrong way, I absolutely love the 330Ci. Let's just say this was a misunderstanding, and move on. Congrats on the car and good luck with it. [:)]

That is a VERY NICE car you have there, I love the headlights, I live In Jacksonville, I come down to Orlando quite a Bit, maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of seeing your car in person

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
Thanks MVPBird33. I have not seen many '04 330 CIs around here yet. Lots of 03's and before though.

You are obviously a Celtic fan from way back.

Go Magic!!!! T-Mac rules all.

bmwrocks said:
I think you have a lot of nerve ... to call anything to do with my car "lame".
Wow - someone's not cocky at all. [rolleyes]

Nice car though. I especially like the rims as well. I'd love to be able to afford one, but medical school kinda prevents it right now - I'll have to make do with my e30 for a while yet!