Raced a 330Ci Today...

I ment to say (not the shitty ones), and silber in German translates to silver in english. I was kidding about the Odyssey thing man. The 330i with performance package is a cool car. [;)]

Last edited:
JGM3E3632 said:
I ment to say (not the shitty ones), and silber in German translates to silver in english. I was kidding about the Odyssey thing man. The 330i with performance package is a cool car. [;)]

I didn’t take offence to anything. I was wondering if that was the color, mine is “rot” in German, don’t think I’ll ever be using it. And I thought the “shitting” ones had something to do with no rice lights and was something I had not heard before. They have fart cans and I wasn’t sure what else they may have. [rofl]

hahahahaha, cool man. Do you have any mods to your M3. you really do not to mod an E46 M3, but I would. ///More power ///More speed

My last car - a 2003 Accord EX-V6 with 240HP. Yes, it was quick but it is STILL a Honda. So it would head up to highway speed quick, but handled like crap, honestly. Don't get me wrong, they are great auto's, but they are certainly not not sport sedans. Maxima's are pretty cool though..

My 330Cic is a completely different car and I would never compare it to an Accord, or a G35 or that matter. I drove a G35 and 350Z and was not as pleased with it as the 330Cic I ended up purchasing (I wasn't as pleased with the interior, or resell value). If you care about 0-60 times and that's all then buy a japanese car with lots of HP - I don't so I bought what I did. It's all personal perference. I know that when I pull up along side a G35 he knows who has the better car - and there are a ton of them in northern virginia.