Sorry Guys Im A Traitor

I was sooooooo close to picking up a BMW 3 series when i decided to get an ACURA TSX...... 1st JAP I ever owned but this has a splash of european to it so its kinda mixed if u can say that. Heres some pics tell me what u think !

Attachments

You'll be back to German soon enough. We'll still be here with some of our cars w/ over 2000 miles on them, looking like classics.
I wish you the best-when you wrote traitor I thought you meant Benz! Acura!!! So very many pictures!!!
Jeesh! Enjoy your new car from all I just sat through it looks very nice. Had to look again for that "splash of European" I give up-where did the spray land?
-Mel

well the reviews that the car recieved was for the handling factor....... and the car is actually a EUROPEAN makeover of the HONDA Accord! Thats all i know for now...... thanks! [thumb]

That is a very nice looking car Delgreco13. Is that the Carbon Grey color? I have a very good friend that just bought a TSX. He tinted his windows dark black which really looked good. He ordered the factory ground affects body panels. Congratulations and enjoy. [driving]

Last edited:
That is a very nice looking car Delgreco13. Is that the Carbon Grey color? I have a very good friend that just bought a TSX. He tinted his windows dark black which really looked good. He ordered the factory ground affects body panels. Congratulations and enjoy. [driving]

THANKS GUYS..... but i really am a FAN of BMW and 3 Series...... it just wasnt the time to buy one yet. My 92' 5 Series will just have to do with the time being still kicking with only 80K on her.

ok for those who dont know heres the specs on the car........ not accurate but close enough cuz its off the top of my head

My car is 5 SPD AUTO Carbon Gray Pearl/EBONY Leather/NAVIGATION Touch Screen W/Voice Recognition
Heated Seats, HIDS, Sunroof, fold down rear seats, 360W 8 Speaker system, 17" Wheels

Engine 2.4LT 4Cylinder = 200HP/160lb Torque FWD
Skidpad = .87G ?? Just a lil behind the IS300
Car weighs about 3200lbs

Need to break her in until i know what she really feels like [hihi] [driving]

flashinthepan

Delgreco,

Congrats !!!!...Hey Acura makes a fine car, I had a TL I really liked.

I kinda agree with this post (below) though,, several German autos, including many BMW's are destined to retain a nice classic & timeless look - not necesarrily the case with the Japanese brands...IMO. Now the Bangle designs...Ummmm, no comment...

You'll be back to German soon enough. We'll still be here with some of our cars w/ over 2000 miles on them, looking like classics.
Enjoy the Acura !!!![burnout]