Speed TV's review of M3 (E-46) - does anyone have this recorded?

A couple of months ago on speedtv they did a segment for an hour on an M3 (car review). the host was tommy kendall and they had new E-46 M3's.

Does anyone have a copy of it either Tivo or whatever? I thought it was great, they loved the car too. I've been trying to get a copy of the video off the web from anyone and from speedtv's website. but they said they don't have the capability right now.

If anyone has a copy, could you email me? I'm just frustrated looking for one. I've found some cool reviews (video) online but they were from Europe.. Still pretty cool.

If anyone has a tape I can borrow, I'll rip it to mpeg format and post it online. I'll get the tape right back to you.

Thanks-

Is it the same review with the Hartge and the Alpina M3's? I don't have it, sorry to get you hopes up, but I did see one with those two and a stock M3. It was a pretty sweet show, they had them all three going around a small track, the Hartge mostly sideways!!

I have it on MPG format on my hard drive, 5 segments and 195mb total. I could try moving some things around and post a segment or two at a time, if people are interested.

Here's the 2nd segment

I will be posting these in order of the size, not in their numerical order. Second seg posted tomorrow. You will have 24 hours to download each seg before it is removed.

Here's the 3rd seg

I will be posting these in order of the size, not in their numerical order. The next seg will be posted tomorrow, (Friday). You will have 24 hours to download each seg before it is removed.

I noticed this thread too late and missed the 2nd segment. Can you post again when you go through all of them. Thanks vlad, youre the man.[thumb]

BTM3 said:
vlad... you're gonna kill me... i was sick the past two days. i didn't get seg 1 and can't get seg 2..... help!!!
Post a pic of your doctor's excuse and I'll repost the ones you missed! [;)] Don't worry, I'm sure that there will be a request for reposts.

Here's the 4th segment

I will be posting these in order of the size, not in their numerical order. The next seg will be posted tomorrow, (Saturday). You will have 24 hours to download each seg before it is removed.

tilua

Although this is not from speedvision but i thought some of you might want to see this. I would expect alot of you might already seen this .. but anyways .. here it is
link