Sports Steering Wheel Trim

beauforty

Hi Guys,

I'm in the UK and ordered a 330i with the standard matt titanium interior and also selected the sports steering wheel. Does anyone know what the trim in the steering wheel will be? I have ordered a black sports steering wheel but think that UK spec matt titanium trim adds the titanium trim to the sports wheel? My dealer believes I will get a black sports steering wheel but I'm not so sure?

I hope it is black as I'm not keen on the titanium trim in the steering wheel and didn't even know the different trims existed when I ordered my car.

If it does end up to be titanium, can the dealer easily replace the trim to black?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

My car is expected on 13th June, its been made and is being prepared for delivery to UK, and therefore the dealer said I have to wait until it arrives at the dealer before he can confirm.

beauforty said:
My car is expected on 13th June, its been made and is being prepared for delivery to UK, and therefore the dealer said I have to wait until it arrives at the dealer before he can confirm.
he should be able to give you the details, im not sure, but a sales advisor should know everything about the car

but on the trim, i would think that you would be able to change it, i know you could change it on the old one, i just checked ebay to make sure and you can buy a black trim for a sports wheel so you should be able to do it on the new one

beauforty

Just spoke to BMW UK, they are very helpful. They said that my sports wheel should be black unless I specified a different trim. Matt titanium trim does not automatically mean titanium trim for the sports wheel. Yes, I should have a nice black sports wheel!