Spring E30 meet/cruise

Those e30's all look great, love the clean original looking one! And Scott, your e30 is the only cab [:)]!!!

Eh, dunno why sportmax's are so popular, I can understand why people would buy them (cheap rim, lightweight etc..) but they are an ugly rim IMO.

Loving the m3's and the red e30 with the is front lip and skirts on the sportmax dished rims.

Is it an is, or just got the kit?

Looks like fun!
The white M3 is mint, but the silver one is a POS. Trust me. That e30 is a four door, so would it be an "is"? (LP)BCSK 081 is also on those ugly sportmax rims but the centres are painted black.

Those e30's all look great, love the clean original looking one! And Scott, your e30 is the only cab [:)]!!!
Eh, dunno why sportmax's are so popular, I can understand why people would buy them (cheap rim, lightweight etc..) but they are an ugly rim IMO.
Only cab, but there were 2 other M42 powered 318is's. That original one that you're talking about is the black one right? It's actually a young kid's car... he doesn't even have his full liscence so his Dad has to come with him. The kid works at a BMW dealership in Toronto. I want him to un-originalize it so I can take his seats (no rips, same material as mine)

Cool cool. But no tourings. That makes me feel so special..Yeah
No tourings, but I have seen a few in the greater Toronto area. When you're ready to sell that touring, let me know.[whip]

I read somewhere that if a car is over 18 years old you cna bring it in to canada without changeing anything. Don't know the whole truth to that. But those e30 tourings are fairly common here in europe and you could probly get one bought and shipped for not too much. don't know what the shipping would run but if you don;t have to change anything then it shouldn't be too bad.

No tourings, but I have seen a few in the greater Toronto area. When you're ready to sell that touring, let me know.[whip]
I believe that after what big daddy posted over in the other thread where some tard was asking $14900.00 for one, he wont be selling it very soon, at least not for cheap anyway.

Yes thats right, big daddy ruined your plans... [:p]

i will sell it for 51,000$ yeah thats right. Actually i am probly getting rid of it if the dealer will take it back. In germany used car dealer s are required to have a 12 month warranty on all cars they sell. But the dealer is being shifty. It has a head gasket leak and it looks like a bit to fix and the dealer said they will only pay for parts. maybe part of the labour. If your interested make an offer man... you would have to handle shipping and taxes and any requirments for regidtering in your area. I don't know if this is the place to talk about it. but i don't think it would be problematic. Don't know what the shipping costs are. if you interested let me know.

OK ok so the dealer (previous owner) won't buy it back any more but will pay parts and part of the labour. so i still need the car. but if anyone is interested maybe i could track a good one down for you... i am open to ideas there. but need a driver car for now.

And i still love the car.

I won't be importing right-side-drive tourings from across the planet yet... and probably not from Europe. I'll probably end up settling for an e34 touring. Graham, I do't really care for the white moulding on your neighbour's car, but otherwise it looks pretty nice.