To all the Germans

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
LMAO[rofl] Hey there is nothing wrong with being a yuppie.....a snob yes. You know one day I am gonna have a pic of my speedometer maxed out like that.....it is just so hard to hold the camera and look at the road at the same time.....I tried and the speedo just wouldnt focus for me....sigh[thumb]

Ben

Where do you guys get tickets that are so cheap???? i checked travelocity, orbitz and all them, but its WAY too much.

Ben said:
Where do you guys get tickets that are so cheap???? i checked travelocity, orbitz and all them, but its WAY too much.
in the www [:D]

naw, i'll ask my dad where he got those tickets

i flew with lufthansa....

man(n) sieht sich....

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
No she isnt with me.....[:(] . I wish she could be here...VA Beach is so nice. Matter of fact the whole Hampton Roads Area is nice. I wouldnt mind living here. Quite a few BMW's here(but not as nice as mine![thumb] )also. Anyway I will holla at you guys when I get back.

@adrean8j: what wadula said![:D]

@wadula: kinda ran outta time, need to catch back up on my sleep (shiftwork is f...... me up latly [:(] )

trying to make a come back [paranoid]

greetz[wave]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
stormy said:
@adrean8j: what wadula said![:D]

@wadula: kinda ran outta time, need to catch back up on my sleep (shiftwork is f...... me up latly [:(] )

trying to make a come back [paranoid]

greetz[wave]
I am feeling you on that shiftwork stuff Stormy....it is about to stop for me though because I am going to a new job in january.....mehr geld!!!!
Oh yeah stormy at our next meeting you can see my new subwoofer enclosure install I just had done!!! Getting ready for the spring and summer already!

Sir Yes Sir! you should have a 2495 or so displacement and 170 horses. that at least does my 323 have and so do i know about the 523 as your bodystyle. not the latest E60. i don´t even know if they have a 23 there...

lamosa, welcome to our european corner of this board [hihi] nice city you got there. I met two good friends during my time in houston from the Linzer region i believe. Very nice people from a very nice place too.