WARNING - Racing Dynamics Products

Georgelas

Wrong Wrong Wrong

Racying Dynamics here in Virginia is the real deal. In fact when I had a 540i they asked me if they could test their new cold air intake on my car. If I had then they would give me parts for cost.

Hell they could use my 2004 530i for a Guinie(SP) pig for free parts. So long as they pay for anything they f#ck up. HAHAHAHA Just kidding. Can't we all just get along?
Peace

Jacko

Georgelas said:
Racying Dynamics here in Virginia is the real deal. In fact when I had a 540i they asked me if they could test their new cold air intake on my car. If I had then they would give me parts for cost.
As for as I am concerned they should give you the parts free and then some.
Looks like a cheap bunch.

I'm more inclined to give them a try now than before. Before I found this thread, I was eyeing a carbon fiber engine cover from RD because DINAN discontinued making them a couple of years back. It is good to know that companies monitor some of the "stuff" thrown around on boards like this. Words travel fast nowadays. If I owned (or represented) a business being discussed in a negative light, I'd jump right into the mix.

My 2 cents

2002 Dinan 5
2000 BMW 323i

As for as I am concerned they should give you the parts free and then some.
Looks like a cheap bunch.
yeah for real. You wanna TEST something on my car and not allow me to keep it since you have a line of it? F#ck you and that. Hell, if I allow you to test it, wtf do I get if it screws something up? Ya know?

I woulda did this [shake] and told them to kiss and suck on it... with their tongues hanging out.