X5 Options and Accessories

I'm looking into buying an X5 4.4i and have some questions on some of the available options and accessories I hope some of you can answer:

1) Does BMW has a DVD entertainment system available for install on the X5?

2) What kind of Cell phones are available for the X5, and does anything have to be removed to install them? (i.e. you have to permanently remove the cup holders on the 3 series to install the cell phone)

3) Does BMW have a Voice Command system available for install on the X5, similar to the optional Voice Command system on the 3 series which is integrated into the Cell and Nav system?

4) Can someone provide more info on the Adjustable Ride Height option and why you would get it?

Hey, this is my first post! I hope you can help. [:)]

kmvas

[:)]
1. yes. it replaces the center lighting fixture behind the front seats.
2. in most cases it is the wireless Siemens phone which in installed in the central armrest, which means your cupholders remain where they are!!
3. the voice command system is available, but I think it is only available in German (at least this is the case in my car, which was bought in Germany). You should check on this with your local dealer
4. I do not have it on my car, but I think it would be useful for off-road use

[wave] [wave]

my parents' 04 x5 came w/ a bluetooth setup for the hands free phone use. you just need a phone w/ a bluetooth and you are set to go. unfortunately it's a 500 option before the install on mine, and i dont' know if i want to drop that much money yet..