2006 (? or wutever gen is the newest...) Acura TL or 2006 BMW 325i

I am debating whether or not i should get the Acura TL or the 325i... please help... I'm leaning towards TL, but I still kind of like the 325i....

BellasBmw

I didnt test drive the TL, but i did drive the TSX (which acura told me was a competitor with bmw 325) and i loved the 325. I felt that acura was just another "toyota, honda..etc". A bmw is a BMW. The tsx had nice standard features, but the seat adjuster was horrible. Im 5'2 and only the legs would rise, not the butt part. So my butt was in a slump but my legs were high, basically i couldnt see over the windshield wipers haha. I also felt that the acura was a little loose on the road. It didnt hug like the 325, and for some reason the bar coming down the side of the car (by the windshield) was right in the spot id look to switch lanes and what not. Anyway, that is my opinion!

yeah well my friend had a tsx and no offense, but it stunk, if it were the tsx vs. the beemer, beemer would win... but my sister has the 325i and my friends' dads have the TL, In my opinion, the TL drove smoother... and i like the interior and stuff... but i dunno if its just cuz my friends drive better than my sister or if its the car... btw.. i don't got my license so i can't test drive lol.. heck i don't even got a permit lol but i'm gunna go and test drive both and c which one i like, but as for right now, im trying 2 find other ppl's opinion and look at the info on the cars...

as for looks go... which do u guys think look better?? I like the back + side of acura, but front and bac of 325 lol

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
Why don't you just go buy a Honda Civic, they screw you over for less money, wake up and buy the BMW--Acura is not a luxury car I don't care what you say, does that still have a 4 cyl engine in it? :)

BellasBmw

To tell you the truth, i think the TL looks more "family" style. I dont know, i can see my dad driving it. In my opinion, its not as "sleek or smooth" as the bmw.

KillerPanda4 said:
actually, the TL has a V6, like the 325i, cept more horsepower than the 325....
Not to be one of those guys but the 325 doesn't have a V6 (nor does the 330) and I don't think it ever did. Anyhow, its spelled bimmer, beemer would be a BMW bike.

I don't know, I didn't care much for audis until a sister of a friend of mine gave me a ride. It was a 1.8L 4 banger but she drove it in such a manner, I fell in love with the car. Although the rear seats felt like a piece of wood with a thin layer of leather, they felt absolutely perfect. Drive one, maybe you'll like it.

PhatBimmer said:
Spoken like a true BMW fan
[thumbd]
I think eric is right. What your saying is that even if BMWs turn out to be complete pieces of shit we would still buy them? I am sorry but if that were to happen I would much rather get an older model. I would take an e30 M3 any day, an e34 M5 or even the 535i for that matter and never pass on an 8 series. If on the other hand I would want a brand new car, audi makes good cars, so does porsche, but thats pushing it a little. If we are fans of BMW, doesn't mean we have to stick with BMW when it looses everything we like about it when other manufacturer's still offer it.

andreyiv said:
I think eric is right. What your saying is that even if BMWs turn out to be complete pieces of shit we would still buy them? I am sorry but if that were to happen I would much rather get an older model. I would take an e30 M3 any day, an e34 M5 or even the 535i for that matter and never pass on an 8 series. If on the other hand I would want a brand new car, audi makes good cars, so does porsche, but thats pushing it a little. If we are fans of BMW, doesn't mean we have to stick with BMW when it looses everything we like about it when other manufacturer's still offer it.
My choices too (im buying my own next year ). Like andreyiv said, even though we are bmw fans we don't necessairly have to stick to BMW's, for example, im going to be looking for a e39 528i or a e34 540i next year, but I have other cars id consider, definitly a audi A4, or a mercedes 190e 16v.. im open to good german/ euro cars.

wuts the different from a v6 and an inline 6? and the tl has a v6.. right?? (sry not rly a car person.... hence y im asking if the tl or 325i or the a4 is better

epj3

KillerPanda4 said:
wuts the different from a v6 and an inline 6? and the tl has a v6.. right?? (sry not rly a car person.... hence y im asking if the tl or 325i or the a4 is better
If you took a v6 motor out of the car, it would look like a "V" with 3 pistons on each side in the V, that equals 6 cylinders. An inline 6, if you took it out, it would look like \ and all 6 pistons would be in a row.

Inline 6's are smooth as silk, v6's are a little smaller though.