coyotefreak's Lazy Mans Detailing Guide

RokleM

Thanks a LOT for this guide. I followed it, and the results are fabulous. The only change I made was in cloth material. I used microfiber (see Wayne's thread) instead.

-RokleM

benmark

Clear Bra

Just got a new 2006 325i and had a clear bra installed. Any thoughts from you guys on detailing with that on? Any changes to Coyote's guide?

The guy who installed it said to just use some spray wax on it once a month, but I don't want to do part of my car one way--leaning toward Coyote's--and the front another although you are basically just polishing plastic.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

benmark

benmark said:
Just got a new 2006 325i and had a clear bra installed. Any thoughts from you guys on detailing with that on? Any changes to Coyote's guide?

The guy who installed it said to just use some spray wax on it once a month, but I don't want to do part of my car one way--leaning toward Coyote's--and the front another although you are basically just polishing plastic.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

benmark
Ben

I've got 30 plus years under my belt detailing....that bra is a clear plastic you can use polish and wax on that........The polish will help keep it clean and the wax will protect it.....you really can treat it the same as the rest of your cars painted areas.