Dealer charging over on a 2005 M3....crazy

mc909321 said:
My car now distates where I go and don't go because of the fear of dents. I only go to stores when they are about to close, and other things like that to avoid the rush hour people and crowded parking lots.

I feel for your situation, but why didn't you check the car first and THEN ask questions. you had the perfect opportunity, the people were STILL THERE. I would have gone ballistic, really.
Sadly, I have always been like that...even with my old 300TD wagon (well not quite as bad as I am now). If I go to a multi-level parking garage...I will park on like level P18 :) and walk down. When I go to the supermarket, I literally park on the street and schlep the groceries to the car...and I refuse to valet.

I couldn't check before the guy left...he was that close. As he was pulling out, I ran over and looked, and by the time I saw the dent....he had already hit the gas and drove away. The bastard totally know he hit me. I can't understand how people can be such A-holes. One time I dented a 300ZX with my little Honda Civic....and I left my name and number under the wipers. I did it, so I should pay to get it fixed. Karma man....Karma!!

u do live in holywood so im not surprised about the pricing..i assume the dealer
knows what he can get and knows his clients...

your dealers pricing is just a result of the local clientelle - speeling heheheh

Sorry to hear about your ride Adam, but happy you got her back to normal. I too park out in the booneys when I am parking, although sometime you have to park near or close to other vehicles. I have been very lucky and all my panels are dent free.... Knock on wood....