E90 is out, I think???

Actually, I don't think the 2006 pricing is that bad. My 2004 330i with ZHP option, xenons, sunroof, and heated seats came with an MSRP of $43495. A 2006 330i with Premium, Sport, and Heated seats costs $41295 and that includes the 18" wheels, xenons, and sunroof.

selavia said:
This has nothing to to do with your comment, but I absolutely love your M3! Especially your signature shot! Everytime I see it I fall even more in love.

What a kick in the pants it must be to drive it!

Sean
Thanks a lot Sean!! Very nice to hear :) I am absolutley in awe/love with my M3. It is the first time in a long, long time that I see myself keeping this car for longer than usual. It is an absolute blast to drive, handles amazingly and I am mesmerized by the colour in the sun!!

Again, thanks!!!!!

P.S.

What is your avatar of? I know I have seen that clip somehwhere!!!!

William330

tool fan said:
I saw a E90 330i yesterday....it had 18's on it and it was that arctic blue color. It actually turned my head. Looked very nice and it definately has a better growl coming from the tail end. I think y'alls disappointment is going to be short lived. you will see.
I dunno, I disliked the preview pics of the Bangle-designed 5-series, and
disliked the real car upon release...

Disliked the preview pics of the Bangle-designed 7-series, and disliked the
real car upon release...

Disliked the preview pics of the new Bangle-designed 3-series, and...

Hate to sound so negative, but it's a real shame that BMW has become an
unguided ship. Never thought I'd see the day when Audi, Mercedes, Lexus,
or Acura build a better looking car than a Beemer, let alone all of them at
once...

E90's have arrived at Field's BMW in Northfield, IL. Stopped to get a wash and walked over to the showroom. They have a 325 and a 330 sitting out front. I sat in the 330. The dash does not seem cheap. Seems like a similar combination of wood/plastic as the E46. The buttons/knobs all have a solid feel. The cupholders swing out and seem sturdy. The rear seat arm rest also has a pop-out cupholder, along with air vents and lights in the roof (like a limo-haha). Neither had i-drive. Doesn't seem real big, though. Had to put the front passenger seat all the way back to get comfy. Then I got in the back; had to maneuver in, knees almost touching the back of the front seat (I'm 6 ft), but I wouldn't complain for a local trip--should be fine for the kiddies.

Outside, I liked it more than I thought I would. The front has BMW presence; don't know what a front license plate will look like (Illinois requires them and Chicago Police will ticket a parked car w/o one). I still don't understand the sloped back lights. I think that's what I like about the 7--the straight upper edge. Saw a new 750iL, too, with the new rear. The front headlights on the E90 look nice. Overall, I'd have to say [thumb]