New Bmw light configuration style..

"'03 vs '04 330i..."

bmwrocks [headbang]

You bring out some very interesting points...

I'm still leaning toward having an '04 [330i PP] built for those very reasons mentioned.

I still love the Silver Gray metallic & Alcantara interior.

I don't think Clark County (NV) is ready for two Imola Red 330i PP's... (right, Bryan[joke] )

[thumb]

Two is cool, but thats it. [fake] No, I am sure there will be a number of them around. The silver gray is hot too, if it would have been a better price, that is what I would have had in April-May. If you are going for the '04 and not the '03, check out the Imola Red if you have not seen it in person yet. I like the Alcantara, I guess that I just have that whole Ford image in mind when they tried it with not so good results. The lights on the '03 and '04 pp should be the same I think???? Being that the PP was also a post March, many say they are identical except for a few more options. [wave]

I think the PP's have a super aggressive look, cant go wrong with either color. [driving] [wave] [burnout]

Last edited:

bmwrocks

1000 Post Club
Silver Gray Metallic and Alcan interior would be absolutely gorgeous IMO. The only alcan I have ever seen was a white M3 convertible in the showroom. It feels really cool, just like suede.

Go for the '04 dude. You get all the cool '04 features. And then all the '03s you pass will be wishing they had waited another year to buy theirs......and will be saying "I coulda had an '04" (said hitting self on head like the V8 juice commercial).

[thumb]

Well, looks like I'll be [driving] an '04...

You hit the nail on the head [?|] when you said I'd be passing the '03's with them

thinking, "I could a had an '04 PP..."[bigcry]

Thanks for the input, guys...[thumb]

At this point I would go with the '04. But there is truly no cosmetic difference. Mine was in last week for the cable and battery repair and the service writer thought it was the '04. You do get better resale at this point and if you were to lease like I do, I never keep them for more than 2 years max, the cost would be too high at this point because the '03 has already depreciated 1 year, where the '04 may just be a few thousand at the point of sale.

However, there is a difference in the '03 and '04 ci, but not the PP. I think it confuses people.

Last edited:

carcus

1000 Post Club
MrElussive said:
Oh, that's the new? That looks pretty nice, but again, no aggressive-ness to it.
The BMW is a luxo sport coupe....I think it is by no means soft looking.....DAMN!!! Give me a new 6 series. Yes, it is a change....but I would drive one with a SMILE!!![:D]

I will take a new M3 series......with a SMILE!!![:D]

The biggest change was going to the E36 body style, took me a while to get used to it, but like it, than the E46....a bit smoother....I like it better than the E36.....alot of changes since the 2002 box......though I love the 2002Tii.....would love to have one. Been over a DECADE for major body changes. I like them...the lights, the grills.....AND LOVE THE NEW 7 series....if I only had a 70 grand for a nice one, but my E36 convert still gets looks and makes me smile....even if it gets dated looking with the E46 and newer models. Just my 2 cents.[thumb]

carcus

1000 Post Club
BMW is a nice lux car, never a muscle car...besides the M3 or M5.....give me the keys, can not afford the new 3 series, but would love to have one. Again, cars change, German cars change little....but the price does. I would not be embarrassed driving it. Again, like I said, took me a while to go from the drastic change to the E36, the E46 got a bit smoother......times change. DAMN give me the new 6 series convert.....AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! That is a sweet car....well out of my price range at least.[;)]

No question they are nice cars. Some are just looking for more I guess, given that they are paying more. And given the premium price, who wants to get something of a standard design. A little more originality would be so nice. [driving]

Last edited: