Omg

Fwu

^ I think that's exactly what happened. The owner of the M3 slept with some dude's ex-wife, the dude took it out on the car.

Tom

Staff Team
Thank god its not mine, I heard that it was a result of some guy cheating on his wife or vice versa.

There was "personal vengeance attack" all over it, so it should have been pretty easy to figure out who did it - unless this guy had a ton of enemies.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
Thats just sickening... I am amazed they left the tires alone, seems like tire slashings are out of style...

Too bad the car is not a total loss, I'd hate to have to drive it after something like that happened. New windows, expensive paint removal for the interior if not new seats/upholstry, and a whole lot of paint work. It can't cost more than 10-15k if he gets it done by the pros, so no it's not a write off. Although I am willing to bet the M3 owner has cash to burn and he is likely going to pocket the insurance money, fix the car as cheaply as possible and sell it off to someone else. I still can't think of any possible reason why infidelity would lead to 10k in vandalism damage.

Bmw 325i 7803 said:
I am amazed they left the tires alone, seems like tire slashings are out of style...
Nah trust me slashings aren't out of style. I got my left rear Pirelli slashed last week. My fury knew no bounds.

Tom, I thought it was yours because at the base of the licence plate-surround you can see "CHAND" so I figured Chandler... Oh well, all's well that ends well...kinda.

Chesty Bonds said:
Tom, I thought it was yours because at the base of the licence plate-surround you can see "CHAND" so I figured Chandler... Oh well, all's well that ends well...kinda.
Actually, that license plate frame is advertising for the Chapel Hill BMW dealer. Chapel Hill is a college town here in North Carolina.

Notice that the one with "cruel intentions" even dented the roof & broke the sun roof.

Also, the person who did this has a key to the car. Two hints to this fact: the tow hitch has been screwed into the back (that could be just for the person to toe it away) and the gas tank was opened w/out any prying marks, which would indicate that they unlocked it.

And the rear view mirror fell off / was broken off before paint was thrown. This MFer must have taken at least 3-5minutes to accomplish such work, and the noise the person must have ahd to make. Surprised he/she wasn't in cuffs before he/she finished.

I guess the person should be lucky that person's rage was taken out on his/her car instead on his/her person. Given the veracity of the damage on the car, I can only imagine what this evidently hurt individual would have done to the owner if spotted.

Amazed,
Sean