Omg

///M SPEED said:
That would suck...

The guy was supposedly screwing the offenders EX-wife. Sounds to me the man needs some serious jail and counseling time....
See that's the thing. If it was the ex-wife, then the dude is crazy. If it was the CURRENT wife, then the guy didn't do enough damage.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
selavia said:
Notice that the one with "cruel intentions" even dented the roof & broke the sun roof.

Also, the person who did this has a key to the car. Two hints to this fact: the tow hitch has been screwed into the back (that could be just for the person to toe it away) and the gas tank was opened w/out any prying marks, which would indicate that they unlocked it.

And the rear view mirror fell off / was broken off before paint was thrown. This MFer must have taken at least 3-5minutes to accomplish such work, and the noise the person must have ahd to make. Surprised he/she wasn't in cuffs before he/she finished.

I guess the person should be lucky that person's rage was taken out on his/her car instead on his/her person. Given the veracity of the damage on the car, I can only imagine what this evidently hurt individual would have done to the owner if spotted.

Amazed,
Sean
Actually that toe hitch is on the back for it to be towed away (as stated), which was likely done by the owner (hence the reason for the plastic wrap on the rear window, which the owner or affiliate is even seen applying). As for the gas tank being unsnapped, that likely was also done by the owner to either check the extent of the scratch or to determine whether or not the gas tank was tampered with...

Aside from that, the above is some good observation on your part...

I even think it took more than 5 minutes to complete, and it's rediculous that he didn't have an alarm on a 55k car parked in a college town... especially if hes into the gigalo business.

selavia said:
Notice that the one with "cruel intentions" even dented the roof & broke the sun roof.

Also, the person who did this has a key to the car. Two hints to this fact: the tow hitch has been screwed into the back (that could be just for the person to toe it away) and the gas tank was opened w/out any prying marks, which would indicate that they unlocked it.

And the rear view mirror fell off / was broken off before paint was thrown. This MFer must have taken at least 3-5minutes to accomplish such work, and the noise the person must have ahd to make. Surprised he/she wasn't in cuffs before he/she finished.

I guess the person should be lucky that person's rage was taken out on his/her car instead on his/her person. Given the veracity of the damage on the car, I can only imagine what this evidently hurt individual would have done to the owner if spotted.

Amazed,
Sean
[offtopic]
Haha, man, don't take this the wrong way, but you're in law school or trying to get in if I remember, right? Both my Mom and Sister are lawyers and they write the exact same way with the "he/she" and "one with cruel intentions" type language.

Back to the M3: That sucks. Maybe he did something wrong, maybe he didn't, but whatever, that still sucks. That's too beautiful of a car to be pissed on.

The only thing worse would be, if he did the car, and then looked the guy up and kicked his a### all over again...wow, what a mess!!

skandalous said:
[offtopic]
Haha, man, don't take this the wrong way, but you're in law school or trying to get in if I remember, right? Both my Mom and Sister are lawyers and they write the exact same way with the "he/she" and "one with cruel intentions" type language.

Back to the M3: That sucks. Maybe he did something wrong, maybe he didn't, but whatever, that still sucks. That's too beautiful of a car to be pissed on.

[offtopic] cont.
Credo quia Absurdum.

Lol, no offense taken man. Actually you made me laugh because I'm in the middle of writing a client letter for my writing / research class. I get the feeling that your comment probably was meant as a sort of compliment. I'll take it as such. Take it easy man.

Sean