Picked up my X3 2.5 today!!

bobalouie said:
Right. We can't even get the optional wood trim. I was at the dealership today putting the summer tires on my X5, and I checked out the X3 for the first time...I like it but it is much less luxurious than the X5 and seems less solid (i.e., the doors seem really light weight and the interior door handles seem really flimsy). I'm sure the X3 is a great vehicle, but I was hoping it would be as luxurious as the X5, only smaller. [???1]
You CAN get the wood trim as an option, it's $585 CDN for that option.

bobalouie said:
Oh. I assumed that you couldn't because it was not available on the car configurator on the Canadian BMW website. Thanks for the correction. b[:)]
Yes it is, it is on the same page as when you choose interior and exterior color, you can choose trim and it'll add the price accordingly.

ejy

Mine's the standard 2.5i and it came with the 4 spoke steering wheel. Also no flashlight, the dealer said that they are only supplied with the July 04 production, but if you check the glovebox, its pre-wired except there's a socket missing. I'm sure if you had a BMW flashlight it will charge with the pre-wiring. You'll have to take off the cap to understand.
Re: bumpy ride... I drove at 160km/h and it was smooth...

Attachments