Roshmm

Could any body help me with as for the price what should I Pay for a 330I 06
6-speed manual transmission
Blue Monaco Paint $475
Heated Front Seats $500 & premium package, in Maryland area
Thanks,
Roshan

sly

It's going to vary dealer to dealer depending upon how well they are selling. In the Baltimore area I think you would be doing well to get a thousand under MSRP. Russell BMW seems to be the most agressive with respect to discounts. BMW of Towson likes to charge MSRP or near MSRP for their new model BMWs.

I paid 600 over invoice at Sterling BMW in Northern VA. I've heard good things about VOB, but when I went there, I was extremely disappointed with negotiating with them. I had a friend who went over to Sterling and bought his there, and when I told the salewoman at VOB, she told me that there was absolutely no way they could match the offer from Sterling without paperwork. So, I went over to Sterling and got my 06 300 for even less than what my friend got his for.

It was a Costco membership deal if you're wondering (actually, my Credit Union has the same deal with them, so I used that instead, but it's the same price).

sly

newty25 said:
I paid 600 over invoice at Sterling BMW in Northern VA. I've heard good things about VOB, but when I went there, I was extremely disappointed with negotiating with them. I had a friend who went over to Sterling and bought his there, and when I told the salewoman at VOB, she told me that there was absolutely no way they could match the offer from Sterling without paperwork. So, I went over to Sterling and got my 06 300 for even less than what my friend got his for.

It was a Costco membership deal if you're wondering (actually, my Credit Union has the same deal with them, so I used that instead, but it's the same price).
That's an incredible price for a new model BMW. Maybe they aren't moving very well in your area. I think the dealers in my area would laugh if you told them you wanted to buy a 330 for $600 over invoice.

They must be popular around here... I had to order mine and put a down payment on it to take a test drive because they didn't have any in stock (actually, I called around, no one had any). It's one of the most popular cars in the DC area.

sly

newty25 said:
They must be popular around here... I had to order mine and put a down payment on it to take a test drive because they didn't have any in stock (actually, I called around, no one had any). It's one of the most popular cars in the DC area.
And despite this you bought the car for $600 over invoice? Those kinds of discounts are normally reserved for cars like Toyotas which are in almost unlimited supply.

Roshmm

I have an offer, internet price 5% off MSRP from Tischer BMW in Silver Spring MD> But I am still looking for $600 over Invoice since I am not in hurry. Do I have to request this via costco? Or can I contact them directly an tell them that I am costco member. Please advise.

Hmmm... you're obviously in no hurry... because your logic escapes me here. I told you where to find the car at 600 over the invoice and you are still looking for it?

Just go over to Sterling BMW in Norther VA. I won't post the salesman's name on the Internet, but there's only one there that handles the Costco deals. Just PM me for it if you're serious. It's the same deal for everyone... everyone gets the deal. It's that easy. You can't beat the price... not even with an internet quote. You can search the boards, but believe me, I've never seen a price better than the one I got... nor have I heard of anything that came close.

If you want the car, don't waste your time trying to find something better... it simply won't happen, ask other BMW drivers. Just go and order the car.

sly

Bmw 325i 7803 said:
Yeah he is right, go drive down to VA, I'm sure the discount is more than compensation for the small excursion...
Why drive to Va? Just get the salesman's name and place your order over the phone. You aren't going to beat that deal.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
sly said:
Why drive to Va? Just get the salesman's name and place your order over the phone. You aren't going to beat that deal.
For that stage of the deal yes, but he does have to pick it up at some point...

sly

Bmw 325i 7803 said:
For that stage of the deal yes, but he does have to pick it up at some point...
LOL. You know that's not always the case. One of my neighbors bought a Ferrari last year and they drove the car to him in a covered van. But I think he paid a little bit more than $600 over invoice. He probably paid around $20K over invoice.

Love to take advantage of the $600 over invoice, but alas, I live in NE. So far, the lowest I can get out of these folks 'round here is $2500 under MSRP. That is for a 330i, Metallic, ZPP, ZSP, ZWP, Comfort Access, Rear Sunshade, and NAV. All in all, I think it is a good deal for these parts, but still unsure if its the best I can do.