Usa Today Review "Sweet Ride, Sour View"

peakpros

Here's a quote...

"Not as ugly as the similar look on the bigger 5, 6 and 7 Series BMWs, but way ugly nonetheless."

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
You know this is an example of typical American's reviewing cars, they have nothing good to say unless it comes from Asia, every review I have seen from Europe is NOTHING but good. Why do they think GM pulled all of its ads from the LA Times? (They don't even have the right picture of it on their homepage, they have the old model!)

If you haven't seen it check out this episode of FifthGear, Jason drives the 320d a 1,000 miles from Madrid to Calais (I think), he loves the car!

http://www.finalgear.com/downloads/fifthgear/7/2/

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/reviews/healey/2005-05-12-bmw-3_x.htm

peakpros

MrElussive said:
The new 3 looks good to me. At the end of the day, the best opininon is my own.

True.

I have a Z4 and many people can't stand it.

To each his own but I think the 3 series design was a mistake. And it will effect sales.

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
peakpros said:
To each his own but I think the 3 series design was a mistake. And it will effect sales.
I disagree, I think this will sell like the "Tickle-Me-Elmo" doll, they will not be able to keep them in for quite sometime; but seriously though this will sell well, I've heard it is selling extremly well in Europe so far--in with the new out with the old.

Magazines really are stupid, I dont listen to them and its true what someone else in here said about if its Asian they would of said "the new Infiniti, killer of the Euro's" and so on or "Honda Civic, love it love it love it" bah! so many great reviews but noooooo somehow just because BMW didn't send them a big fat check so they would say "love it love it love it" its somehow a shitty car.

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
tih2k said:
What happened to the rave reviews for the Thunderbird. Hmmph...
They took it out of production because it was so damn ugly, and sold like a it drove, A ROCK!

I think you should have to have a license to review cars - and a really hard test.

Big Foot

Went to the Dealer to see it.
Loved it
Drove it
Loved it
Ordered one.
Funny how all the magazines hated the new 7 Series, but it was (is) the best selling 7 Series yet in America.
I agree with a previous poster, "The only opinion that matters is mine"

I looked at the new 3 and it looked okay to me. Remember the car reviewers have their favorites and those are the ones they will always give good reviews to.