Pics of My 2005 silver M3

Oh em gee! That yellow thing is hideous...I can't stand those tail lights on any car, and I just won't say anything about the shopping cart handle.

I think a little sporty dealy on the back of the M3 would look quite dandy. I do see what you're saying about how everything else became more aggressive, while that disappeared.

I priced out Many spoilers this weekend, and I found a couple that will actually blend in with the lines of the M3. Once I get it put on, I will post it on this forum and start a voting post to see how many people like it.

Believe me, I had to turn down A LOT of anxious sales people that wanted to put on all sorts of monstrous "wings" on the M3. I finally found a place that was a bit overpriced, but offered a selection of European wings for Bimmers and Audis. Its either that or the Dinan chip level 3, or both, heh.

I thought I'd update you all on my spoiler saga. I found a place that for it, but the sales rep who is also a BMW fanatic, literally would not install it into my M3. He said you can buy it here, but I can't put it on because I know it won't look right and you won't like it. I was impressed, because he was an honest sales guy.

That's when I realized, I probably shouldn't put one on. So he sold me on a GPS system by Cobra which is really nice and allows you to plug into the lighter, instead of having to install one. Looks really great in the interior and mounts to the windshield. The best part is its removable, so my wife can use it to, yhea right!

Thanks for the advice and preventing me from putting on a potentially bad accessory for my M3. I'm looking into some Ro Ja rims in the spring and that's all Im doing cosmetically to the car, its really perfect the way it is.