Pics of My 2005 silver M3

It actually has the red interior, which was something I didn't like about it, but now I think it sets it off nicely.

Its manual, and so far get a lot of looks, sometimes too many. I want new rims, and a wing on it, nothing too crazy, but sportier than the lip wing that it has now.

Here's a pic of my interior....I asked them to throw in the hat, since I had to "take it with the ugly red interior" heh [clap]

Attachments

deutsch100 said:
Yes, you will ruin that M3 with a wing.

Just say it aloud: "An aftermarket wing on a new M3". See, it is criminal.
So is getting an M3 ZCP without the 19" BBS wheels. Everybody has their own preference, I say he should go for the wing. [thumb]

MrElussive said:
So is getting an M3 ZCP without the 19" BBS wheels. Everybody has their own preference, I say he should go for the wing. [thumb]
I might not have gotten 19" BBS aftermarket wheels on my ZCP, but I paid over $2000 for Factory 19" ///M wheels. Comparing my FACTORY wheels, to an aftermarket "wing" doesn't even make sense at all. Honestly, do you think before you type? Really?

I was thinking along the lines of a nice subtle spoiler, not necessarily a wing. They are two different things I assume. The spoiler was just a thought to make it more aggressive in the back and differentiate it, make it my own M3. I definately did not have in mind the "Fast and the Furious" types of wings. I agree that would not fit this type of a car.

The past M3s had a more aggressive spoiler, and I just wondered why less was more in this version, when it seems like everything else has been tweaked and touched up to look aggressive and different from the regular 3 series.

Anyway, thanks for the comments on my car, I love the car so far, its a monster when it wants to be, and a sophisticated car as well.

yo you guys are all wrong. mc909321 can do whatever the hell he wants to his car, he doesn't need to be told what to do regarding rear spoilers and he certainly did not even ask for anyone's advice on the subject.

deutsch100 said:
I might not have gotten 19" BBS aftermarket wheels on my ZCP, but I paid over $2000 for Factory 19" ///M wheels. Comparing my FACTORY wheels, to an aftermarket "wing" doesn't even make sense at all. Honestly, do you think before you type? Really?
Of course it makes sense. I was just stating that every person has their own preference with their car and using your car as an example. I don't care what you paid for the M wheels, to me, doing that was committing a crime but I never told you what to do. You and nobody else here has the right to tell this guy what kind of spoiler he should get when he never even asked for advice.